
We recently went to Indiana to go to a wedding. It was an early wedding (starting at 11:00 a.m.) and the best part was that they had babysitters! Matt and I dropped off the kids, and went to the ceremony. When the ceremony was over, we went to retrieve the kids. Would you believe that BOTH boys were asleep! (Josh was just sprawled out on the chairs.) So, Matt and I went to the reception and were able to mingle a bit!

The boys enjoyed the reception after they woke up. Both had a great time dancing...Alex in particular. Below is a video of Alex dancing. How he didn't get dizzy, I have no idea.
On the ride home, Josh jabbered. Most of the way. That's a three hour drive of nonstop chatter! I've attached a short clip...unfortunately, it doesn't do justice to the amount of chatter from Josh.
All in all, we had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment